Sea Fishing Gourmet Tour
Engage in an over all 3-hour fishing tour combo, as you depart at 9:00 or 13:30 to meet your guide where the boat sets sail at Reykjavik Old harbour next to the Víkin Maritime Museum.
Your day will consist of viewing the puffins and then fishing with an expert and local guide. After, you and your group will get to enjoy a gourmet lunch by cooking the catch when you get back to the harbour. As no experience is needed, this tour is great for the whole family.
Your shared tour will be with a group of no more than 11 people.
We will provide the fishing equipment, protective clothing, binoculars and guidance.
Our goal is to have you experience one of the most amazing fisheries in the world, to catch your first fish is an adventure of a lifetime!
|Best price guarantee|
|No hidden costs|
What is included
- Fishing equipment
- Protective clothing and boots.
- Warm clothing
- Your camera
- Your good mood
- Children must be accompanied by an adult & children 10 years and younger are required to wear a lifejacket for the duration of the tour.
- Infants are required to sit on laps for the duration of the tour. This tour is not recommended for children under 4 years of age.
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking, like allergies
- We recommend that people wear warm clothing according to the weather before each tour subject to favourable weather conditions.
- If cancelled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of passengers
- Do not forget to bring your camera