Golden Circle & Secret Lagoon in small group - Lunch included
***This is a Winter Special offer at a 10% Special Discount! Book now to secure the best price!***
You cannot afford to miss this tour! Iceland is the perfect destination where you can explore amazing natural scenery and dedicate some time to your own physical well being.
Enjoy the Southern landscape as we head towards Urriðafoss waterfall; even though it is not particularly tall, it is one of the largest waterfalls by volume in Iceland. Definitely one of the hidden gems of this country.
Pamper yourself with a matinal visit to thermal pool " Gamla Laugin " (recently renamed as Secret Lagoon), perfect moment to avoid crowds and let you walk in with the locals. Formed in 1891, it boasts with the oldest swimming pool in the country; it is maintained at a constant temperature of 38/40 °C, thanks to the hot waters from surrounding geothermal activity. To top it off, let yourself be surprised by a cute-as-pie geyser spouting off and flowing directly into the water as you float nearby, lending the experience a very authentic and magical feel, the same as for the hot springs bubbling and steaming away on the boardwalk path around the bathing area.
After a long while of soaking, you'll certainly feel hungry, so lunch is also included.
Right after, get ready to enjoy Iceland's nature and culture visiting the Golden Circle route, the most popular one and not by any coincidence.
The thundering Gullfoss waterfall tops many lists as a powerful and hypnotizing natural phenomenon and Geysir geothermal area is quite stunning where you witness the geyser Strokkur erupt every five minutes. Feast on scenic stops at Thingvellir National Park, a location with outstanding significance both historically and geologically. It is the site of the ancient parliament of the Viking commonwealth, founded in 930 A.D. Moreover, it lies in a rift valley created by the drifting apart of the North American and Eurasian tectonic plates, which gives you the perfect chance to walk between two continents. An easy hike to Oxararfoss waterfall completes the day.
We put the full emphasis on nature and culture as we tell stories when we ease through the surroundings in a small group. The tour is operated in a minibus and we focus on not exceeding more than 19 people. This way the guide can connect to all passengers and a much nicer vibe is created during the day.
|Best price guarantee|
|No hidden costs|
What is included
- Secret Lagoon admission.
- Water, tea and coffee included at lunchtime.
- Dress according to weather. The weather can and does change rapidly in our country so take a look at the forecast https://en.vedur.is/
- Using warm waterproof clothes is always a good idea. You might consider bringing an extra sweater or jacket; there is room for it in the car even if you never have to wear it. In winter, bring headwear and gloves. Also, wear practical shoes.
- Do not forget your swimsuit and a towel for the Secret Lagoon. In case you do, they may also be rented there.
- Children 16 years old or younger can enter the pool only with their parents, patroness. Leaving children without adult supervision is prohibited.
- Many pregnant women bathe in the lagoon, but it is important that each woman evaluates her own physical condition before entering the water. It is also vital to stay hydrated and nourished during the lagoon experience.
- This tour is not suitable for kids under 2 years old.
- Infant seats available
- Dress code